Iamnogoodwithknives

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Damn, why is it that serated knives go thru flesh so easily?

Because they are designed to.

Anyways I managed to cut myself twice on my new Leatherman knife. Sharpest knife I ever had.

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I accidentally sliced a decent chunk of skin off my shoulder once while I was dancing with my swords. It stung a bit, to say the least.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
I once took a piece of my thumb with an axe, doing some "woodwork" as a kid, around 10 yrs old. After that haven't yet had any accidents, even thou I used to walk in the woods throwing knives for hours and juggling etc :) Still do that occationally.

//Kee

Feb 26, 2001
England
Man, I've been pretty lucky, I gave myself a nice cut down the center of one of my fingers while polishing my Katana once, thats probably the worst I've had. Oh, and the Katana was blunt, so I wasn't being very careful. :)

w00p

Windows at its best
I once fell from a chair because it started slipping, in a last reflex I jumped, landed with my heel on a table corner. Blunted heel. Bloody. It was actually on a very bold metal coping, so you can imagine that it should've been one hard smash to get through skin with it. ;)

Heck, that hurted more than braking my arm... :eek:
/me shivers thinking back about those jolly painfull moments

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Don't ever try to slice open a piece of bread that has been lying around for a week while holding it in your hand. Just trust me.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
i cutt off a part of my finger, ripped off a toothnail at a door, got a few small scars from falling of a tree and landing in a chunk of old wood and i broke a part of a teeth when trying to move a wall with my bike at about 50 kph, beside this im pretty much unhurtable, i never broke any bones ... yet :)

Spier

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
GenoOfTheCrayon said:
You know you're a geek/nerd when you cut yourself with a knife and proceed to tell everyone on an online forum.
You know you are a nerd when you immediately spot where that sig of yours is from:

eagle.jpg

(counter strike..) :p

Private~Parts

metamorphose-tetraform
Mar 17, 2003
Wellington NZ
Visit site
A pint glass shattered in my hand while I was washing it up, almost took my little finger off! I hate bloody washing up :rolleyes:

Space Ghost: "knifin' around knifin' around" :D

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Lets see.....I had a knife drop from the shelf above the sink to fall quivering into the flesh between my fingers. I've never felt anything worse than that.