Might be in trouble, HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
Thursday or Friday the chorus teacher lost his keys, (happens about 4 times a year) someone decided to tell the school cop that I took them to get even with the band (i was kicked out for smoking) and personally I'm glad I'm not in band because I didn't want to do it in the first place.

so saturday he call my girlfriend and starts questioning her about this (she's upset and wants nothing to do with any of this) then yesterday he starts questioning my friends he threatened to arrest one if he diddn't cooperate, he asked another if he had seen them, (he's 17 and isn't with his parents here, illegal) and the other he asked if he knew who had them.

he told them that he already spoke to me and i told him they were all involved.

now he finally has spoken with me and he asked if i took them, if i had them, etc.. (it doesn't help my car keys look similar to his either)

so now he's talking to them trying to get sworn statements about this
knowing him he's not going to tell them this is optional and he's probably going to tell them i ratted them out.

when i heard about this over the weekend i said "he's probably going to find them monday or teusdaay" i guess he took that as a prediction not an assumtion.

he still wont say who started all of this, or told him this in the first place

so now i'm prolly going to have charges pressed against me, which is bull****

i'm wondering why this is such a big deal anyways, but i guess they have nothing better to do

i never took them or had them

anyone have some suggestions?

edit: and he's making it sound like my friends are against me, like they're saying it was me

More Info:
I just talked to one of my friends, i guess the cop came right out and lied to my best friend, saying i said it was him, so now he's going to fill out a statement saying it was me

this guy is turning into a lying, deceptive prick.

i can't get ahold of my buddy now he's not answering when i call him. so i'm having someone talk to him

that cop's turning us against each other

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
The cop. If I was the superior it wouldn't stop me from actually researching whether the allegations are right though, I believe in checks and balances.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Right.. how can they prove you guilty if you're not?
Isn't him calling all your friends harassment, especially before even contacting you? (can't you do something back, even if he is a friggin cop? You've got proof, he doesn't.)

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
So all these acts are based on the fact that "someone told them that you stole the keys"?

I'd say go to the most reasonable and trustworthy person that could help you (preferably someone who matters at your school) and explain how ridiculous this really is. They haven't got ANY form of proof to back this all up.
Oh yeah, some teenager said so. And we all now how reliable such statements from such arseholes are.
I wouldn't be unreasonable to demand that that cop gets off your back.
In MY opinion, that is.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
das_ben said:
You should talk to the cop's superior, do mention how he goes about 'investigating'.

That could be a procedural defense, and it would be kinda obvious that the 'similar looking' keys that are yours aren't the ones that were stolen becuase they wouldn't work in the locks that the keys are used in.

And like what they said above, if you have nothing to do with it, then you shouldn't be worried about it. If you do worry, you might look suspicious.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
I'd stir a ruckus. I'd call the real police and tell them to hold an investigation, bug the administration, call the news. If you get all this shiat stirred up, I bet you the school and toy cop wouldn't want to f around anymore. Hell, maybe you can find out who provoked the accusation and get them to go down with the toy cop.

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
don't know who told him but he considers them a trustworthy source, and he's believing everything they say

Last edited:

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
the guy's a cop outside of school too, so the whole thing is legal.

and i did have one key but i didn't have the whole keyring

Last edited:

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
whats the worst that can happen? think about it..... They cant prove you of anything if you didnt do it..... And if somthing does happen and your inocent call the family lawyer he'll win the case in no time flat. If i were you Id stfu about the whole thing. try not to talk about it with your friends. Your in highschool right? well if so they are just trying to scare you and your friends into a confession so just be cool and play dumb.