WTF am I getting disconnected....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
WTF am I getting disconnected in the middle of the matches! This is happening all the time to me now. It happened only on rare occations in Unreal. All of a sudden I start getting lag and I know I am done for then. The funny thing is that it hangs up my modem! I have been in the lead twice tonight and this has happened. One of them I had 28 frags and only 2 to go!

deleteroom

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Same problem, I get the "connection failed" message screen, and I am unable to log in another (or the same) game. When I close UT or minimize it, I noticed that the traffic indicator (in ur taskbar, those two green computer screens)are both lit! I keep recieving data(looks like UT still is connected to somewhere although it says its not).I have to dicconnect an reconnect to the internet to play another game (rebooting is even better). This happens almost everytime I'm online, after about 10-15 min.

Isdn, P2 450, 256 ram, voodoo2 sli

If it is UT fault, they'll patch it sooner or later, (i hope sooner) but right now its a pleasure killer, no doubt about it!

Cebu

Nov 29, 1999
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
Gee I wonder. Everyone says there is nothing wrong with the netcode. Read my post in Fixing Necode - Your Opinion........

bullet2.gif

Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?-Galatians 4:16

Cryton

Loafing Bast
Nov 11, 1999
London, UK
www.fce2.eu
read my thread "Help for 56k6 users"

basically I used to have this... I disabled flow control in my "Dial-up Networking" ISP configs and it sorted it out....

The thread is in "Troubleshooting"

Cryton

Loafing Bast
Nov 11, 1999
London, UK
www.fce2.eu
read my thread "Help for 56k6 users"

basically I used to have this... I disabled flow control in my "Dial-up Networking" ISP configs and it sorted it out....

The thread is in "Troubleshooting"