Ok who wants a one on one tonite?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Hmmm, I'll be online later so I can fight some-one. Is it my fear inspiring rep or does no-one like me?

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC, you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I feel bored, who wants a one on one match tonite? Anyone is welcome to come and whip my a$$.

------------------

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

yah, right Lordkhaine, my 96 ping against your 90000.00001 ping. If I beat you, which is not likely, then you will use that as an excuse /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. Besides, I suck at one on ones...hell...I suck period...I'll be online tonight though, can't get enough a55 whuppings...maybe I need a therapist... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
We could do a UK server and then Ill get a ping of 350-400? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif And I dont use my ping as an excuse,(well not much anyway /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)

bullet2.gif

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Let's see...

You're the Lord

and I'm the Prophet

You say "Do"

and I say "Phuck it"

You smack me down

and then I cry

play one on one

and then I die /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif