Diablo III

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Since the other threads are about the Beta, etc. (Last I checked there were two) I thought it completely necessary to make this one, to have three Diablo III-related threads, this one being about the full game of course.

I have the game pre-loaded for midnight's launch. What about the rest of you? I have a sinking suspicion I'll start off as either a Witch Doctor or a Demon Hunter.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'm waiting to buy until it's not $60. I disagree with that price point.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Game will be $60 dollars for probably quite some time, fine by me anyway as I am heading the Torchlight 2 route. D3 was fun, but more of my friends may pick up T2 instead.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Since the other threads are about the Beta, etc. (Last I checked there were two) I thought it completely necessary to make this one, to have three Diablo III-related threads, this one being about the full game of course.

I have the game pre-loaded for midnight's launch. What about the rest of you? I have a sinking suspicion I'll start off as either a Witch Doctor or a Demon Hunter.

I will be preloading most likely and probably will be starting a witch doctor myself.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Game will be $60 dollars for probably quite some time, fine by me anyway as I am heading the Torchlight 2 route. D3 was fun, but more of my friends may pick up T2 instead.

Did you know that you can buy more than one video game? ;)

I guess I should get around to pre-loading it. Or not. It's not like 90% of us will be able to log in to play the game for the first few days.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Did you know that you can buy more than one video game? ;)

I guess I should get around to pre-loading it. Or not. It's not like 90% of us will be able to log in to play the game for the first few days.

Unemployed broseph. I was picky before but now I am just a tad bit extra picky.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click ClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClick Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

I'm doing Torchlight 2 as well. It should hold me over until it comes down a bit.

Honestly, a lack of offline mode really devalues it for me. I travel for business a lot and can't always rely on uninterrupted connectivity. The online stuff is really cool, but it limits the product for me in some ways.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click ClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClickClick ClickClick Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

Mapple story!

Oh wait.. No. They use the CTRL key.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Yep, counting down the days until this releases. Got all the installation files sitting pretty on the harddrive until then. Still kinda wishing I'd get one of those Torchlight 2 beta keys that are making the rounds.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm curious. They mention having a Cash/Gold auction house in the game. How does that work? Let's say you put a rare item for 100k gold and 1k gold = $.50, meaning 100k gold = $50 (just an example) and someone buys that with actual cash, I'm guessing part of that $50 goes to Blizzard (if not all of it) and the rest goes into the auctioneer's account?

If the auctioneers gets real life cash for selling expensive items in this game I'm going with the guess that some people will live from playing this game. D:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Well people wouldn't be able to compete with the bots or duplicate item makers if it's anything like Diablo 2. It would be nice if they were able to keep that shit out. Imo they should have just not even pulled this shit and kept on fighting the cheaters way harder than they ever had. But alas, greed, lazyness and what-not. Another thing that could help the problem is just not having items have so much of a role in your overall power like it did in previous games. It should be more like a slight advantage thing, not a game decider.

Last edited: