Beer...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Since 3 other people already chose the "you're a loser because you don't drink" reply, I'll say this.

I don't drink beer. what do I win ?

A life in which you are always in control :)

Me personally, I don't drink as much as I might lead on. I love a good party and a good drinking game, and god knows I'll be plastered on January 1st, but I don't drink as heavily or as often as most kids around me.

My cup o' tea is marijuana.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
My cup o' tea is marijuana.

:tup:

A couple beers are great but I can't stand being hung over the next day so I usually never get too ridiculous on the alcohol. I find that the best buzz is a 22 oz. bottle of this local delicacy, a double IPA by Arrogant Bastard weighing in at 10.5% ABV:

750675255_53299ec77b.jpg

and at least three huge bowls of chronic, packed intravenously throughout the night; Sour Diesel is my absolute favorite but I can never get my hands on it anymore:

weedreview2.jpg

Last edited:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
and at least three huge bowls of chronic, packed intravenously throughout the night; Sour Diesel is my absolute favorite but I can never get my hands on it anymore:

It's HILARIOUS that you mention Sour D and the fact that you can't find any right now.

The supply lines just opened up for it in St. Louis here. We always get great stuff coming out of East STL but we hadn't had any of the real fire (basically any strand with a name) for a few months until now.
My buddy who knows the hookup found me a zip for $360 last week. This sh*t will last months of personal use. It feels like breaking apart cotton candy and there's not a single stem to speak of after you get past the base of a bud.
Gotta' triple-bag it too for the tiniest amount will stink up an entire house.

now if you'll excuse me, I needa smoke.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
It's HILARIOUS that you mention Sour D and the fact that you can't find any right now.

The supply lines just opened up for it in St. Louis here. We always get great stuff coming out of East STL but we hadn't had any of the real fire (basically any strand with a name) for a few months until now.
My buddy who knows the hookup found me a zip for $360 last week. This sh*t will last months of personal use. It feels like breaking apart cotton candy and there's not a single stem to speak of after you get past the base of a bud.
Gotta' triple-bag it too for the tiniest amount will stink up an entire house.

I can find alllll kinds of awesome medical grade stuff, but Sour D is definitely my favorite. It's just such a distinct flavor! $360 is hurting though, usually a zip will run me at least $300 out here (SoCal), but I have seen people sell 'em for $400 which is just criminal.

Currently I'm sitting on a half O of Bubbleberry and I got some blue-tinted AK on deck :D

And can we get a :cheers: smiley with bongs instead of mugs?

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
I don't drink to get drunk, I drink to enjoy a good beer. :)

That's the way to do it. Even though I used to drink a couple more than just 3. ;) Well, at least I can say that I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life. That is something that I am proud of, because it was not always easy to say 'no' when schoolmates and friends try to pressure you to do it.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
I find that people who don't drink much generally smoke about a ton of weed a week so yeah, they're not drunk per say but they are what you'd call "chilled"

Merry Christmas!!!!

Lruce

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Balton, that is awesome :lol: What is that part about, "Paperazzi Taxi Fahren?"

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I can find alllll kinds of awesome medical grade stuff, but Sour D is definitely my favorite. It's just such a distinct flavor! $360 is hurting though, usually a zip will run me at least $300 out here (SoCal), but I have seen people sell 'em for $400 which is just criminal.

:lol:

basically, what you just said is the perfect example of like the ONLY REASON I would ever be jealous of someone who lives in California. you can find any kind of bud at any given time including medical grade and it's cheaper than in the Midwest.

otherwise Cali sucks :p

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
otherwise Cali sucks :p

Yeah it's somethin' else.... what blows my mind is the vast amount of Christian right that plague San Diego, all the way up past LA and into Ventura. Nor Cal is awesome, but down here there's just too many god-fearing white conservatives who just sit in their fortress of a home so they don't have to deal with the outside world and the laws they impose on it. They want to take away our holy plant, which is funny because most Christians I know are recovering alcoholics or addicts who did too many bull**** drugs and not enough pot smoking.

It's almost like California's about ready to have a civil war. I do enjoy the massive amount of artists and musicians though, there are a lot of really open-minded people who live here.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
All recreational drugs are bad if you abuse it. I know people who only smoke weed who are ****ed up because of it, that people say it doesn't affect you are dead wrong.
Hell, as shown in 'supersize me' if you eat mcdonalds 3 times a day for a month it'll scar your liver. And that's just food!

Everything in moderation. Beer is good as long as you don't make a habit out of it, probably same with weed (though I have tried it a couple times and didn't see the appeal).