Custom Music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ablation

Dec 14, 1999
members.xoom.com
Has ne1 created thier own music for UT?
I lot of the songs are lame imo, so I want to make my own.
Id rather have some hardcore playin in the backround while going on a killin spree.
So, which are the best programs out there that can create .mod, .xm or whatever?

Side note....
What are the invisible brushes used for in the UT maps? mostly I see them in halls....

-SC- Firestorm

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
Your best bet is either Impulse Tracker (which makes .IT or .S3M modules) or Fast Tracker (which does .XM). They are fairly complicated at first but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy.. I think you'd be better off with Fast Tracker if youve not 'tracked' much before, but Impulse Tracker is the best once your a bit more experienced.
Read the help files and you should be ok.

Oh yeah and there is a place where you can d/l tons of .XMs .ITs etc. http://www.modarchive.com

remember you can convert anything from there into .umx so youve got a wide selection there (but a lot of it is a bit ****)

hope that helps..

bullet2.gif

over and out...
-{SC} Firestorm-