Assassin's Creed IV

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
well who didn't see this coming? to be honest you shouldn't read any further if you haven't finished AC3 and/or care about the storyline.
the community seems to be split over AC3; love it or hate it. while it was good overall, it was certainly my least favorite title in the series.

new teaser is out:

ACI_Broken_Blade.jpg

I like this picture. lots of possibilities.
Desmond could even be dead. you know, permanently (in spite of what apparently happened in the climax of AC3).

if Ubisoft doesn't take AC to ancient China or feudal Japan soon, they're crazy.
the Far East has my vote for the next installment.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
milkmilk

Also didn't one of the devs say no to anything Japan (using strong words also)

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Hmm - Assassins Creed got old real fast for me.
I also got about a third of the way through Revelations and I just gave up on it.
Gonna pass on this one.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I never finished AC2. There was one mission I had trouble with so I said fuck it and went to the 5 million other games I have purchased, but haven't played yet.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
oh I agree they're milking the shit outta' the story.
I don't think anyone really cares about the modern Abstergo/end of the world plotlines. or Desmond. or any of that crap.

if it was up to me, they'd just focus on making an assassin game in whatever time period they choose and just stick to that; a straightforward adventure that stays in place. no flashbacks or flashforward, no Desmond. throw that crap away and just build the next game like a period-piece.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
if it was up to me, they'd just focus on making an assassin game in whatever time period they choose and just stick to that; a straightforward adventure that stays in place. no flashbacks or flashforward, no Desmond. throw that crap away and just build the next game like a period-piece.

Word up. I'd be on board for that.