Trentdaddy 2.0!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Well, it has taken over 9000 years, but I've finally got a computer worth gaming with. Though, I mainly do most of my gaming on my PS3 anyways, so it doesn't matter. Not sure if it matters now though, but I guess this is my way of saying hi to all the crazy folks I used to talk to here.

Right now, just trying to find game demos and stuff to test my computer out. It's good to be able to play something beyond ....Unreal (PUN SO INTENDED) Tournament and SimCity 3000. Might install the oldschool UT for the heck of it.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
BTW, I doubt anybody will see this, but just in case, My Steam name is Capt_Blakhelm, and I'm interested in adding some of my old WMP friends back on - sending some of you invites.