New U2XMP Master Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke420

:cough: What?
Mar 13, 2006
POST #8
"I think Omen has done such a great job, including EQ, creating this masterserver. It's just.. I've never heard of two players that love a game so much that they'd actually develope an own masterserver in order to keep the game alive."

I think more ppl need to play and as far as post #8 its genius i wish i could have done it. I plugged in last year and it looked like the game is dying! Come on! PLAY get ur friends in here!!!!!

C.M.R.A->

Feb 2, 2008
I tried on IRC - ICQ - PM ... but nothing .

Its really hard to get them .

Do anyone knows where to get the Masterserver Files ? not the client.

Last edited:

Alimabob

Apr 19, 2008
hellllllllp

i have installed all the mods [well i think i have] and i still carnt find servers on ut 2 online plz plz help

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Just got UTXMP, and uhh... Only 3 servers, just like here.. And only random people on... And worse, version mismatches...
But the good thing is that it's good for LAN parties :) Oh, and practising driving skills as the vehicles there are really easily destroyed.