Computer Problems/Upgrades/Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
New Laptop..

Just bought a nice Samsung.
Also picked up a few niceties to go along with it.
WD My Passport 500GB USB 3.0
HP Ext. Slim DVDRW Drive USB 2.0

Now what to do with my old Dell Inspiron 17" Laptop. Runs freat just needs a GS 7900 GO Graphic Card....

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Normally I'd jump all over that, but a replacement card isn't cheap :(

True and you have to get it from EBay.. Prices all over the place and all used or being offered for parts.
DELL DG008 256MB Laptop Video Card Nvidia GeForce Go 7900 E1705/M1710

Little Brother you get a card and you have yourself a laptop. Let me know what you decide.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Pretty Quick System! Now do I keep Norton's and uninstall when time to renew? Got most of the crap already off but still tweaking..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
My $10 Logitech mouse started misbehaving a few weeks ago. Started double-clicking when I single clicked, or not clicking at all.

Sooooo I ordered the G9X off of Newegg. I haven't had a ton of time to play with it... but I can already tell it's an awesome mouse. Good build quality and enough features for me.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Monitor: Asus P248Q
Vid Card: EVGA GTX 670 FTW

Monitor is not the fastest in terms of refresh rate and response time but the colors are amazing.

Vid Card from what I read is a beast when it comes to graphics and physics. Hopefully will run as long and as well as my 8800 GTS 512 did :)

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Well..I got a new Apple laptop from work that might fit the bill as long as I'm employed. Worst case I can "thin out" my gaming system and see what happens. Once the school crap is done maybe get GW2. Played TF2 with the kids last night and WOW...everything was super fast. I'm encouraged.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Monitor: Asus P248Q
Vid Card: EVGA GTX 670 FTW

Monitor is not the fastest in terms of refresh rate and response time but the colors are amazing.

Vid Card from what I read is a beast when it comes to graphics and physics. Hopefully will run as long and as well as my 8800 GTS 512 did :)
What happened to the GTX 460?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Nice Price

Just discovered info about the Home Use Program from Microsoft.

Attachments

• New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 10