It's my birthday

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
And another year checked, another year closer to the end, another year.. ANOTHER Y-Y-YEAAR I... ACCKKklkllkl argghhll...

2082704528_de3f2e5fdb_o.jpg

Great day though. Magnificent November day (usually drab and shitty weather. Today blue skies and 15-16 degrees °C! We've been to France, very busy town but great ambiance.)

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU4MNU-qJlU[/m]

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Thanks for the BDW!

Well, I'm trying to do the whole reverse age thing like brad pitt once did, but...

BUT SINCE I AM NOT BRAD PITT IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK...

POLYCHRON I HAD A FEW GLASSES OF ALCOHOL BUT IT WAS MERELY RED WINE SO I GUESS IT WASN'T THAT BAD AFTER ALL BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE NEXT YEAR I'LL MANAGE GETTING SO DRUNK AND WAKING UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND THEN I'LL WRITE YOU A NICE THANK YOU CARD. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!

Oh hell yeah.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Happy Birthday Neo! I've got a blonde, a brunette, and a Necris....

I'm going to log you into forsum.beyondunreal.com ;)