What happened to the Unreal Championship 2 forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
Has the Unreal Championship 2 forum been removed, or moved to another site? I know the forum didn't get much traffic, but UC2 is a great game, and it was great to read other people's thoughs on the game.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
It has been removed and all posts should be in the general "Games" forum now.

You can start a thread on UC or UC2 in there. :tup:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We collapsed all of the forums to try to increase general activity. The other forums weren't getting enough activity for them to stay open. We aren't one of these joker forums that have 800 forums and one post in each one.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
No-one plays it anymore

I do, and I suppose a few others do, as it really is a fantastic game. But since it's a last generation console's games, and isn't supported by XBox Live! anymore (although I think XLink supports it?) then it doesn't get much 'net coverage, and for all I know I could be the only one playing it these days? :(

We collapsed all of the forums to try to increase general activity. The other forums weren't getting enough activity for them to stay open. We aren't one of these joker forums that have 800 forums and one post in each one.

Oh, fair enough. I was surprised that the posts all seem to be gone though, I'd have through the old forum would have been kept online, even if it was read only.