Where's Neo?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
he hasn't posted anything lately?

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
*sniff* *sniff*
I missed him too!
LOL! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_
SFA Clan Sniper/2nd Cmd

WE HAVE THE ARMOR AND GUNS, ALL WE NEED IS YOU!
Join up NOW!
----------------------
Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!
Loyal to SFA!
As long as I live!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
The Matrix has him... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
nope, it hasn't got me.

But my desk is full of 2.8 work.

some days ago, I've finished the new M16 sound (real and good this time) and yesterday, I made the M4 (both have to sound equal and different at the same time /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

I'm still trying to create a good Beretta, but that'll still take some time.

I've already finished the MP5 9mm (I think I managed to create a quite good copy of the MP5s from the Matrix. You'll judge but I love it)

Then I've created a cal.40 MP5. I'm not too confident with that one yet, but I'm sure I'll finish this one soon.

PSG and RC50 (Robar) already done.

Nice that you've posted this! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Abit late Neo=)

Me and Gryphon came up with a perfect m4/m16 report.

I've also handed over my collection of mp5/mp5k/mp540(2 bloody years work!) sounds to Warren.