Hello

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Abs0lut Asked me if i would like to join as a mapper

I accepted

I map since around 3 years and have a little Hang around maya , enought to model simple arcitecture and rocks.

I have 2 map on the go , both of them are outdoor and they are designed for vctf , but it would be ok for DA2 i guess.

The first one take place in a snowy place , with 2 bridge in the middle,

The second one takes place in mountains , the real feeling of ''Grand Air'' , the skybox fit perfecly the map, but again , the desing don't fit DA2. That wont be realy a problem , i could change the textures on the meshes and that would be ok then. The skybox is custom. I can make skybox with another program than UED

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
yea , but they are desinged for VCTF , it is just a such example on how i map.

I will make one that will really fit the mod.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
lol :rolleyes:

I need somme hint , just to understand what i can do for Scripts and objectives.

The desing and visual is not a problem for me.

Bytekeeper

Last of the Brunnen G
Jul 15, 2001
Germany
Visit site
Hi welcome,
maybe you should just check out IR6 of DA2 and play some maps a bit to see what's currently possible to do. I can also try to give a quick overview of actors etc.. Absolut of course knows pretty much all this stuff to so ask him. I also need someone to keep him busy ^^