Monster Bowl III (Extreme Artiste Edition?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
DeathAdder said:
I was wondering if the FH team would allow 1st place player to get a sneek peek of FHI IV. comments?

Heh.. you must be kiddin..

He/She can peek at some of the FHI IV shots for sure. :p

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Dark_Dust said:
Heh.. you must be kiddin..

He/She can peek at some of the FHI IV shots for sure. :p

Can't blame me for trying. Perhaps the map thing Kai suggested is the best for the 1st place, or be a 5000 RPG level player. The add EXP could cause some crazy things to happen unless Myst has fixed that. The custom skin can be the option for the 2nd place player.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Why for the 2nd place player? On a RPG server for FHI I would never reach that seeing that everyone else is atleast 100+ lvls higher than me, no one seems to use the Ghost model and I'd like to know everyone can see my actual form and not Jakob.