WeaponStuff Question - ChaosUT2 weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8mm_BuLLEt

I will rule the world!
Nov 3, 2003
South-south-west england
Visit site
Hey, do any of you guys know how to get WeaponStuff to pick up the ChaosUT2 weapons? Its not only the Chaos weapons which don't appear in the weapon menu, its others aswell. If you know and could tell me, I vudd be uberly greatful.

The_WILDCARD

Apr 21, 2005
Use SwitchArsenal 2k4 BETA 1, it picks up most everything and then some. Heres the "READ-ME DESCRIPTION -

----------------------------------
Description
----------------------------------
SwitchArsenal has a set of components that effect different item aspects of the game.
Pickup replacement component
Replace most of the standard pickup types. The system is expandable to include other pickups.
This component also replaces weapon types in weapon lockers.
Starting equipment component
Add items to players' starting inventories.
Warping pickup component
Spawns pickups that move along the level's path nodes.

SwitchArsenal also features the following:
Random sets
Allows pickups to switch between up to 8 pickup types.
Presets
Quickly set the options of a component through saved presets.
Quick Preset Mutator
This mutator lets you rapidly configure SwitchArsenal by picking presets for each component.

It picks up on newly installed weapons to, plus the Chaos & other MOD & MUTATOR weapons & things.......but unfortunatly it doesnt pickup on FHI?!?!?!?!?!?

Download here - http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/SwitchArsenal2k4BETA1zip;28225