A few bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I'm having two problems with UT3 from Steam, and those guys from Epic forums seem to ignore me. So here are my problems:

1) The game tends to lock up when loading maps. It seems to be the same issue that was referred in Ultron's guide as "If you are experiencing lockups or crashing". However, I can't follow those steps, because: a) I can't find the button to disable OpenAL, there's only an option for Hardware OpenAL. b) Yes, I'm using ATI, but I can't follow the ATI tip because under 3D there's no such option as "More settings", only "All settings", but there's no sign of "Support DXT texture formats" option.
Also, the game sometimes locks up in the middle of the game, usually when I take a lot of damage. The log gives me these warnings and errors:
http://pastebin.com/m5af84f3d

2) Warfare in Instant Action forgets my role. I've set it to Orb Carrier online, and it remembers that, but after selecting "Attacker" in Instant Action, each time I start UT3 I have to reselect it, because it keeps forgetting that.

Any ways to solve the issues?