Ball 2 impressions and frustrations

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The first level of Ball2 was pretty cool, also great job on the new pawns, the monkeys and that king (btw is he supposed to be Genmokai? Because he looks like that)........

But...........
the second level was frustrating as hell, here at this spot it took me hours to figure it out, I thought I hate to shoot the ball to the stairs, keep it there and use the magnet and then get it on the other floor (I actually did that, then I went to push the button downstairs with impact hammer and nothing, I thought the upper floor will lower down, lol :lol:, or maybe under ball's height. but nothing happened, I almost gave up and there is no save too, I suggest adding real saves if possible (since patch 1.3 there is possibility of -game, why nobody used that yet?), that you can resume playing because my brain was tormented enough)
[SCREENSHOT]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5989/tehballxn5.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
Funny though, this puzzle in reality wasn't that hard in the end when I figured it out. :D

Oh and btw, if you see difference in detail quality comapred to my other UT3 shots, it's not coincidence, because I found out ball 2 performs well on highest settings (although with low res)...

Last edited: