Version 022

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Galtanor

Feb 4, 2008
Links have also been updated on the first post.

Downloads

FileFront
MediaFire

Release Notes

Features Added
  • Add an option that modifies the rate of fire of a chosen monster. - requested by Bjossi
  • Add an option to modify the damage the projectiles/weapons do - requested by Bjossi

General Improvements
  • Boosted the Ninja Bunnies' skills, removed the the retreat function, and increased their attack speed..
  • Tweaked the freeze amount of the Ice Golem's weapon and raised the lowest freeze amount.
  • The animations on monsters resized more then 1.5 may work a little better.

Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed an invalid reference to a missing texture/material - reported by Slaughter
  • Fixed an invalid reference that would occasionally pop up during Dollbomb explosions.

Note
  • As an experiment, I will be releasing the Dollbomb and Demogorgon as add-on packs. I will have them up shortly.

- Galtanor

Last edited:

HTM|Minion

Insert Custom Title Here
Oct 16, 2005
h-townmadness.com
How do I add the add-on packs to my server?

*EDIT* NM, Slaughter helped me on the Epic forum. :)

BTW the instructions are on the add-on packs author's homepages. ;)

Last edited:

DrakeBD

Mar 25, 2008
Any ideas on how to make more waves mine seems to max out at 13 waves want like 30 lol

Slaughter.SP

Jan 22, 2008
Memphis, TN
slaughtersplace.com
How do I access the options that allows me to modify stuff, such as the two mentioned in New Stuff?

This is where all the configuration options are explained:

http://invasion.sudreal.org/index.php?title=Configuration

Any ideas on how to make more waves mine seems to max out at 13 waves want like 30 lol

You need to modify the default or create your own wave tables.

http://invasion.sudreal.org/index.php?title=Wave_Manager_Config

omgwtf45

Aug 3, 2009
how do you set the number of the waves, i see no such option in game. actually it doesn't have any options in game.

lordmuck

Dec 30, 2009
this mod!

hey there are you still active on this invasion mod for unreal 3 ?

anything I need to do before installing ? currently using 2.1 with the titan pack

thanks