My rants and suggestions. INF team, PLEASE read.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

A_Brother_Grimm

I have a few suggestions for the team to put into the game
1 - Armour. Why is it that we can't buys a Kevlar Vest and a helmet yet? I would have put this in FIRST, after all, a good offense is a great defense, or something like that. It should also be heavy, like 10 bulk.

2 - I Like the bots in INF, but with everything in the world, it isn't quite perfect. I would like to see an option to put bots into their own squads. It would be nice, something like "Alpha team, gogogoo!"

3 - Drum ammunition for other weapons. The AKSMU has drum ammo in the game, but the m16 has drum ammo, different kinds too, and the MP-5 I am sure has some drum ammo of some sort.

4 - An intro movie, it seems like much, but you could do it, hell, the community could help, just record some game play, from several different maps, guns etc.. and put them all together, I think it could be done.

5 - Keep us posted on what you guys are doing/not doing at all times unless you want to surprise us. I want to know what you guys are doing... Except when it has nothing to do with INF :)

Thank you for hearing my suggestions, you guys are awesome for creation this awesome mod for free, I am sure if this were a commercial product for profit, you guys would me millionaires.

Have a nice day

I am the reaper, giver of life, pain and death.
A Brother Grimm

page

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Some good suggestions, Brother.

1.) The team is actually planning on implementing armour into the game (I think they said 3 or 4 types), which will all effect bullets in a realistic way depending on the bullet type, and the type of armour being worn (this is where the FN Five-seveN and P90 will show their colours). This armour will be available as options in the players loadout, with varying costs and bulk, dependant on the exact armour, while a soldier can still choose to go without any at all.

2.) In INF 2.82 there was a way (through the in-game menu) to split the bots into 2 squads. I'm not sure if this is still available in 2.85, but take a look (by default, the in-game menu is accessed by holding down the "V" key).

3.) The team has selected the available attachments for each weapon, based on trying to keep advantages and disadvantages to every weapon. In the name of balance of the game, they are currently only planning drum magazines for the AKMSU.

However, future updates will add different size magazines for many of the guns, as well as a wealth of ammunition options for all weapons in the game.

For more information, check out the Real Life Gaming: Weapon Section

4.) Many of us have suggested an intro movie in the past, but the problem with it is that it increases load time of the game dramatically, and people eventually get sick of it. Maybe with an in-game option to disable it, it'd be good.

5.) We've all been asking for this for a long time. We've also asked for the Road Map and Armoury to be updated (which we are promised will happen). However, as nearly all the members of the team are actually involved in the development of the game, we'd rather have them working on the game itself, rather than updating us.

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>REAL
LIFE GAMING (RLG)</A>

A

A_Brother_Grimm

*bump*

I dont wanna let my post go un-noticed, just being sure... :cool:

I am the reaper, giver of life, pain and death.
A Brother Grimm

page