BUF events thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
On a regular base, bufers will organise gaming events.
This idea was thought up by Exus tecius. (ref. ctf even thread)

Only post here with information regarding a new event.

Discussion/smack talk (you'll feel the impact of that one in a minute) will take place in the designated event thread. This thread, idea by Skillz, was made to keep everyone interested up to date. Subscribe to it (thread tools -> subscribe to thread), and when bumped you can check out if the new event will appeal to you ! =)

Have fun! These events are being created for this sole purpose. Please leave bragging/ego/cheating etc. at the door. The game is almost ten years old, and there's still plenty of people interested in playing this classic game, so don't spoil the fun !

All information regarding dates/IP/map details can be found in the threads below!

Enjoy!

Extra mad props to the people who've brought these events to live, organise dates and setting up the server(s) -> Skillz !!

Current Buf event:

Fragball event

Previous Buf events:

1. Buf-CTF-event

2. Buf-Jailbreak-event

3. Buf-Monsterhunt-event

4. Buf-coop event

5. Deathmatch event

People you might run into:

- exus tecius
- Offramp
- Skillz
- Johndoe641
- Defeat
- Dark pulse is.... ww...wrr.....wrrrrooo.......argh so hard to resist!
- Oh me oh my
- Glider of chaos and crew
- Kazimira
- War_master
- Raynor.Z
- Uberserker
- Ironmonkey

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Nice sticky NeoNite.

Could you capitalize "Z" in my name, I like when it's written correctly :D

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
hey neo.
i want to announce the next event soon.the mh one.
but i dont want to be spammy.i am afraid it would look like spam on the forum.
so i better ask you before.
i plan actually monthly events.what to do ?

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
And THAT makes a hundred ...

Whatever. I thought monthly events were a good idea. Since it has to be on weekends i wouldn't wanna do it more often since i do need my weekends, there's so much work right now. But let's keep it on a regular basis. It's like poker night with your friends, something i look forward too. Only - we're shooting each other :D

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
haha very nice said...pokernight with friends.:)
it is on monthly basis.i just meant we play mh on july..and repeat jb on november maybe.
also i think atm we should make a break after july just not to spam the forum.maybe there are ppl who get annoyed about all the event threads.;)