First impressions...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
It's sweet to play, although the bugs don't make it very enjoyable.
bugs. Maybe it's rushed a bit i dunno...

->debug messages roll over the screen about bots finding direct paths etc. It drives me crazy
->you have to built a thing before you know what it is
->most menu's are kinda messed up...
->who the f#ck decided to remove the UT commands? Especially the admin commands, I mean "hello!" how would you like me to switch maps ingame without restarting the server
:(
->i want a speed up button for camera speed so i can scroll over the large maps more easily
->i mentioned easy serverbrowsing before
->launching a dedicated server crashes from ingame 'Start new multiplayer game' menu and skirmish doesn't show as gametype there.
->any thoughts on making better menu's like not the standard ut menu with all the ut options?

Besides all that this is a real good start!

I also offer hereby my uscript skills, i can work on it till 31 july then i'm busy with other stuff. I ain't the best, but i do think i can fix some of the above bugs especially the menu's.
Some examples from my own mod:

menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

Last edited: