Here's an example of a moron for you...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Chat from a screenie in a CS game (consol down):

dem_bonez: calber is usa inches
UNsuckS: no its not
Kibbles4C: calibre isnt ONE thing
UNsuckS: caliber is the lenth of the bulett
dem_bonez: no its the wieght adn the lentgh
Kibbles4C: guys... calibre is the diameter of the shell in mm or 100th (or 1000th) inches depending what country
UNsuckS: **** you kibbels ui am in the amry
Kibbles4C: Right.
dem_bonez: so am i
dem_bonez: so **** off retard!!1
Kibbles4C: youre morons. Ok, what weapon are you mose familiar with
dem_bonez: i use a m16 all the time
UNsuckS: kibbles you are stupid.
Kibbles4C: M16? A1 or A2?
dem_bonez: a1 ****tard its much beter then teh A2
Kibbles4C: really? What type of ruond does it fire
Kibbles4C: *round?
UNsuckS: ha kibbles doenst know ****
dem_bonez: 357 magnem rounds stupid
UNsuckS: no it doesnt
dem_bonez: yes it dose

I rest my case. CS kills braincells. There was much more to this, but the screenie I got only caught the end of it. I spent a good 30 mins just standing there listening to these two. Bonez is the server admin BTW... :p He stated earlier that he practiced at the firing range with an M102. BS :p

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
that's funny as hell... i knew enough to figure out calibre was (at it's most basic) the width of the bullet when i was five. people are definitely getting stupider... too many of them are almost illiterate. (i was at a residence party last night and met many new, stupid frosh.)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
dem_bonez brother plays INF at college... his nick in-game is (PLB)Bartender

He told me that bonez is 14 years old. Rofl. Bartender is a pretty cool guy... bonez is a fricken moron. ;)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I was just in another CS game... and guess who was there? Our friend, UNsuckS. He got in yet another argument, in which he was almost POSITIVE the M40A1 uses .50bmg rounds... :con:

(me) :stick: (UNsuckS)

Edit: It was Bonez' server.. he just changed the name of it. I am glad he wasn't playing :rolleyes:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by the vrrc
Can anyone guess where I'm putting this?

Links, Links !!
grin.gif

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
dem_bonez: 357 magnem rounds stupid
Holy crap, its Captain Numbnuts. Theres nothing I hate more than someone who tries to make it look like they know what they are talking about.
They should have to pass some test before being allowed to register online.