What will happen to this forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should we keep this forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
btw,
LNS|ICovetYourChild said:
Holy ****... It was 16 pages of nothing!

now some more threads about nothing

- XMP Pictures
- omf i will lure them to us. . . ( 1 2 )
- <3
- Where's the <3?
- Poll: Avatar Contest--> VOTE NOW
- IAS thread deleted....
- The official "Covet Pledge Drive!"
- My new site!!!!!!!
- Interesting Photo
- Xaero???
- stfu and play
- omf snakey sig
- Look!
- the i-miss-my-thread thread
- No More Reviving or phalanx will rain on our days at BUF
- Rain soon...
- Pet Webpage ( 1 2 3 4 5 )
- Holy **** I have my own forum on www.planetomen.com... Come join teh excellence!

but i bet you only posted crucial and important information :rolleyes:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
And most of those have been locked, theres a few others there deleted that you can't see...and a couple of them have already lead to some bannings.

BTW, Covet has no right to criticize the BS posts. ;)

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Well, I dont really have too much to do with most of those...

The planetomen one had an informative message (IE. the creation of my subsection) and the Covet pledge drive one was a genuine humanitarian effort to help underprivailaged canadians catch up with the rest of the intarweb.

And regardless, those threads didnt contain page after page of people posting bump. I mean, im all for fooling around and such, but dont cry to the mod when he enforces the forum code of conduct (which is his job). Plenty of my threads have been disposed of in the past, but I dont cry about it, run away, and tell everyone i dont wanna play anymore cause theyre mean... Seriously...

I'm feeling very sad now....

Well, it was realy nice to know u all....had some good times on this board...but as it looks right now...i will take a break from this board......

btw, don't admin power to a person that don't know how to use it.....
(hope that i did not write things that was not liked by the admins' don't delete this thread....will not post any more ....cu all...)

Well arent you a cute little drama queen? "You deleted my precious thread?!?! Jesus god! My life has no meaning. What ever shall I do! I Know! I think i must spam my displeasure to everyone on the boards and have a general estrogenical hissyfit!! That'll teach those mean old mods for enforcing the rules of the forum. *masturbates*
Jesus, you make it seem like you just been given 6 months to live, what with your whole "It was really nice to know u all" shtick.

And that last "dont give admin to people who dont know how to use it"... I'd say the admins around here are pleasantly lenient when it comes to this sort of thing but seriously, 600+ posts of the same thing over and over and over. The admins do know how to use their powers, hence why they deleted your thread. Have your fun and all, but don't cry to the heartless intarweb about it when it has to end. We don't care...

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Sorry to drag this one back up (no honest, sorry!), but the following need to arrange amongst themselves how to split the munny for Covet's new router:
cyb, GotBeer?, HARTEMAN63, Pinkey, PRG, washuu, [LNS]ICovetYourChild, [pet]sparrow.

Except Covet himself, maybe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I think I've already done my part by pointing Covet in the direction of a cheap router. A monetary donation would be going above and beyond at this point. And your welcome!

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
IAS|Spiff said:
I did like it, but not any more....ssshhh now comes the stuff i would not post in the "IAS thread deleted"...

I have never seen this behavior from an admin before..i have posted in many forums...but never seen this....they always close it or give a warning..even when that The_Gay did some post's...it only got closed...

so WTF is happening here......

I'm feeling very sad now....

Well, it was realy nice to know u all....had some good times on this board...but as it looks right now...i will take a break from this board......

btw, don't admin power to a person that don't know how to use it.....
(hope that i did not write things that was not liked by the admins' don't delete this thread....will not post any more ....cu all...)

Were those words? And who is 'the_gay'?
Seriously...english isn't your first language is it?

I seriously need some harder ****...

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Relax Gecko. I seriously figured it was, as most people are just retarded and can't speak. He has valid reason...however, he still seems douchish. Though, i don't really understand alot of what he said, mostly cause i can't be bothered to re-read anything.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Also, i figured he meant 'too-gay' as that's all i know him as. Too Gay and Unreal.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
S.I.X said:
Relax Gecko. I seriously figured it was, as most people are just retarded and can't speak. He has valid reason...however, he still seems douchish. Though, i don't really understand alot of what he said, mostly cause i can't be bothered to re-read anything.
/me gives Six some harder **** to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.