Total newbie question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Last

Dial-A-Tard
May 29, 2003
Visit site
How do I install Uskaarj? Please help!

How do I install Uskaarj? I run the umod, I make a seperate folder, and place it all in there, but I'm clueless as to where I put that folder, or how to run it, someone help me please :(

Last edited:

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Ok here's what i did:
run the umod point it to the folder where unrealtournament is installed in most cases:
C:\UnrealTournament\ then continue install, when it's done launch the uskaarj.bat

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
I have a nOOB question as well. how do you play the game? is online only or can you play offline?
I couldn't see any optionson how to join or play a game.
And yes, i did run the uskaarj.bat file.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
First off there is no single player, this release of the mod has no single player implemented.

About starting a network game read the Uskaarj readme file it should have all the info you need ;)
If you still need help just post again :) and I will give you more info :D

Last edited: