Update...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
My iPho.... just kidding guys. :lol:

Seriously though, some of the downloads at planetjailbreak.com for the original Jailbreak are linked to broken pages. Might want to update those links so they can direct new users to the correct location to download the files they seek.

I noticed it specifically with the map packs.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
And I already reported it to SirTahngarth last week, last year and two year ago. Isn't he who is responsible?

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
No, he isn't. (But if he wanted it, I'm sure he could get rights). He and several of us have access to post new news stories via the CMS that's running the news section of the site. Tarquin is the man ultimately in control, though he's no more active than us other bums these days :) . I've got admin access to directly access website files, so I can modify them in all that spare time I have laying around. :rolleyes:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
I guess we could put up copies of all files on UTzone.de Downloads. We even have a category for UTJB3 there, although it's empty.

Are there any working mirrors for the UMOD versions of the downloads?
Or the Jailbreak III Standard map pack?
I uploaded all relevant files (UTJB3Gold and the map packs, but not SP2 or Gold map pack) to UTzone now, they only need to be approved to be publicly visible.

[edit]
Nevermind, I found them all.

Last edited:

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Thanks for the new JB III Gold and map pack mirrors, Wormbo. I have updated all mirrors for JBIII, maps, mutators, and oldies links. Whew, not a fun job. JB200x is still all out of date, and there's several other website features not working :(

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
And I already reported it to SirTahngarth last week, last year and two year ago. Isn't he who is responsible?
I do not have access to the website and never had anything to do with BeyondUnreal outside of Jailbreak. I just saw a message you sent a couple weeks ago but as I said, I don't have any power to change those things.

He and several of us have access to post new news stories via the CMS that's running the news section of the site.
News to me. If I have any credentials for the site, I don't know what they are :p

But as you know I've been pretty heavily involved in modding for Dungeon Defenders, so I haven't really had the time to get around to poking around here.

Last edited: