Charlie Sheen rules

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YouAreTheOrigin

I married jane.
Jan 26, 2011
The sequel is badass too.
Will check it out.

An 11'er and he posted something of pure truths!

AWESOME!
Actually I lied, Ive only seen bits of it :shy:

QFT. These '11ers aren't so bad :) Certainly better than '05ers :mad:
But them 05ers are better than those Thousand1s.

Oooh Harsh! :biggrin2:

The chase is also very good. Henry Rollins is in it, and it features cameos by Anthony Keidis and Flea! How can it not be good?
I will check that out too but Im sorry Ive never heard of any of those people.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
CBS cancels Two And A Half Men,

Charlie Sheen had this to say about the show's creator, Chuck Lorre, in an open letter:

"What does this say about Chuck Lorre after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth," ...... "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists," Sheen's statement continued. "I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong."

"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show and all that and so I'm just sort of seeing if they're telling the truth or not," Charlie claimed to host Alex Jones in an interview for his radio show, "The Alex Jones Show," on Thursday, referring to his CBS bosses.

"Are they happy with the $5 billion they already made off me or do they think they can turn it into $10 [billion] in a couple more seasons?" Charlie continued. "I'm just saying, you know [the show] is a runaway freakin' juggernaut."
Charlie made it abundantly clear he doesn't believe the show can survive without him, telling Alex, "Watch your ratings, dudes. Watch your stupid ratings.
"Do what you've gotta do -- I'll go make movies with superstars and not work with idiots," he threatened.

The 45-year-old also blasted show creator Chuck Lorre, calling him a "turd" while claiming that he embarrassed Chuck "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

:lol:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
CBS cancels Two And A Half Men,

Not canceled, they just took away the last 4 episodes of the season. Negotiations and/or massive dick sucking will bring the show back. It is one of CBS's biggest money makers and they aren't going to let it go away that easy.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Charlie Sheen has some serious issues. I watch the show and the reruns whenever I get a chance and the show is hilarious.........his antics are not. OK, maybe a little funny at first as shock-value funny, but he really needs to STFU and get back to work.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
It's too much to hold onto that state of mind without drugs or already being ****ed up at birth.

If he really is clean he'll eventually let go of it.
Obviously the guy has drive but when you're sober at least you won't spend the energy the same way, like, ALL AT ONCE.

Looks like he needs some sleep, lol.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
That video made me LOL, like, HARD. The dude's definitely got problems, but dammit he's a great speaker. I feel kind of sheepish about this thread of mine, since his unpredictability/insanity is becoming more and more apparent. But uh, for all comedic intents and purposes (ie the only kind that matter), this stuff is better than 2 and a Half Men.

Also, I read a comment on a youtube channel that went something like, "They should just continue the show without Charlie and call it 2 Men"

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
"Most people eat a pot brownie. Charlie Sheen eats a coke donut" :lol:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks9DBlH0VRY[/m]

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg