if your penis is too big you hit the cervix and girls feel uncomfortable about that

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Public service announcement brought to you today by Polychron. Please continue with your day now, thank you.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
And then you feel really bad too

Sometimes it's their own fault tho

edit: @ Rambowjo, not Liz

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
So stop hitting the cervix... or find a girl who can handle your genetics.
R E S P E C T !
the_more_you_know2.jpg

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Amendment: Some girls are uncomfortable with it, some like it, some like it under some circumstances and not others. The key is to know which one you are sticking your penis inside.

~Jason

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Amendment: Some girls are uncomfortable with it, some like it, some like it under some circumstances and not others. The key is to know which one you are sticking your penis inside.

~Jason

You forgot about the 95 percentile group, the ones that just don't give a f---.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
This has happened to me and is very unsettling. i get a flashback to the time i did anal w/ a gf a hit some poop.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
if you only have sex with fat chicks, then you'll never have to worry about it.

that's why you should always keep some cheeseburgers in your car.
just in case you need to go pick up some fatties for a quickie.