Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Ordered some CDs yesterday:

Hate - Morphosis
Hate - Anaclasis
Gojira - From Mars To Sirius
Melechesh - Emissaries
Magica - Hereafter

:)

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
You play?

used to, still have all my miniatures :D started in 1994

blood angels, dark angels, chaos and eldar for 40k
an undead blood bowl team
orlocks and goliaths for necromunda
and the Skaven for warhammer

my chaos army for 40k was 8000 points on the old rules... but when the rules changed in about '98...

i've got some of the video games and used to read white dwarf regularly :)

the 2 universes are fascinating and wide open to creativity

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
my chaos army for 40k was 8000 points on the old rules... but when the rules changed in about '98...
OMG!
I am about to take pics of all mine to sell them on ebay or something.
Good to see your into it to.
Is there any one else into 40K here?

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
OMG!
I am about to take pics of all mine to sell them on ebay or something.
Good to see your into it to.
Is there any one else into 40K here?

I had a massive Lizardmen army when I was a kid, plus a bunch of Space Marines and Tyranids. I got into the fiction again a couple of years ago (thank you Dawn of War) and tried my hand at painting again, but after doing up a couple of (excellent, in my personal opinion) tactical marines I couldn't really be bothered anymore, so I now have yet another huge set of paints solidifying in my loft. And also about £300-worth of unpainted Space Marines and Tyranids, including a Land Raider Crusader, new Carnifex and an original Genestealer Patriarch...

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
TiVo Series 3 HD DVR

Tivo-series3-HD.jpg

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I had a massive Lizardmen army when I was a kid, plus a bunch of Space Marines and Tyranids. I got into the fiction again a couple of years ago (thank you Dawn of War) and tried my hand at painting again, but after doing up a couple of (excellent, in my personal opinion) tactical marines I couldn't really be bothered anymore, so I now have yet another huge set of paints solidifying in my loft. And also about £300-worth of unpainted Space Marines and Tyranids, including a Land Raider Crusader, new Carnifex and an original Genestealer Patriarch...

heart breaking, truly heart breaking

*hug*

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
I had a WH40k army at some point as well - before they changed the system entirely and made it completely different from what I knew and loved, that was the end of one of my first temporary game addictions for me :)

The last thing I bought was this:

Sins-promo.jpg

Sins of a Solar Empire, awesome game really :) Finally something deep and challenging again, looking awesome with hundreds of spaceships battling each other. It's a mix between Masters of Orion and Starcraft, which sounds about as odd as it is, but awesomely fun.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I had a WH40k army at some point as well - before they changed the system entirely and made it completely different from what I knew and loved, that was the end of one of my first temporary game addictions for me :)

The last thing I bought was this:

Sins-promo.jpg

Sins of a Solar Empire, awesome game really :) Finally something deep and challenging again, looking awesome with hundreds of spaceships battling each other. It's a mix between Masters of Orion and Starcraft, which sounds about as odd as it is, but awesomely fun.

yeah the rule change messed it up for me a lot too

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
I like how there's a base so you can sit on it... :]

anyway...

sssskaven

clanratsgf7.gif

psf rate people....

orkses > skaven

popup.htm

going to get that right now

and it wont post =(

twas a new ork trukk...

Last edited:

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site

Sweet. That's a lot of gear. I used to collect Space Wolves but never played 40k... I played EPIC!

I hads me the meanest imperial force with Imperator Titan, flanked by other titans and tanks woo!

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
VCN8600GT512EVG.jpg

Cant wait until I finish building the new comp.

That card rocks just got it in my work computer and it runs unreal way better than the old one that I had in there.

BTW: Make sure that you take off the sticker that is on the fan or it will melt off and get sucked into your fan and well ruin your new bad ass video card.

Last edited: