Fragbu friday?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
I don't think the plan was to have FragBU today. I guess lets all jump on the pubs and get on a server with eachother.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Well I had fun for a bit, but the server was a ghost town most of the night.

Actually the best time i had tonight was getting double teamed on debris by the izzy boyz! gg :p

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I_B_Bangin said:
Well I had fun for a bit, but the server was a ghost town most of the night.

Actually the best time i had tonight was getting double teamed on debris by the izzy boyz! gg :p
Does our goo gun battle arena mean nothing to you? NOTHING!
cry.gif

I'll never forgive you, NEVAR!@

/me runs off crying

*sobs

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I'm home for Christmas, and the only thing on this computer is Age of Empires 2... So if anyone wants a good game of FragBU - AOE Edition, I'd be all up for it. :2thumb:

:lol:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
hehe yah that was pretty fun of course Rev had to come and make it uneven :) I guess it was better when you and I switched teams :p