File Planet and OS X?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
So it seems as though file planet is the only place to still get UT 436 and INF 2.85, however I get errors in Safari when I try to use the File Planet download links. I'm not sure if its a flash issue or what. Anyone else experienced this problem, or know of any alternate site where I can get these file for my Mac? I'm running the UT on an old 9.1 computer without internet hookup, however I have to download the files on my OS X machine. Any advice would be great, I've been trying to get ahold of these files for a few days now. Thanks in advance.

-Chronic

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
You guys rock! Thank you so much, I now have INF downloaded. The only 436 patch is an exe for windows, anyone got one for Mac?

**UPDATE** For anyone in need of any UT files, they're all here

Last edited: