The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
[GU]elmur_fud;2495724 said:
Stores have security camera's and computers have Unique ID systems. Hardly anonymous, but the parent is a little deluded if he thinks the wheels of justice could possibly move that fast unless the person is a idiot and hangs out long enough to get caught in the act. This is prosecutable as Identity theft, and/or harassment so they could well pursue it if they wish.

Predatory behavior regaurdless of scale isn't very funny IMO.

What? I think you have the wrong person or misunderstood something.

Yes, using another person's login on some meaningless website is considered identify theft.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2495724 said:
Stores have security camera's and computers have Unique ID systems. Hardly anonymous, but the parent is a little deluded if he thinks the wheels of justice could possibly move that fast unless the person is a idiot and hangs out long enough to get caught in the act. This is prosecutable as Identity theft, and/or harassment so they could well pursue it if they wish.

Around here you can get charged if you leave your car unlocked with the keys in the ignition, whether the car is stolen or not.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Yes, using another person's login on some meaningless website is considered identify theft.

If you use it to access/change personal info it is.

GIF thread. Something about you laughing at a dead cow exploding. Go check it out.

Yes. I have a good memory.

But apparently not a very good cognitive ability.

The lol was not at the rendering process which is a harsh reality but at a squirt of vile fluid that appears to be coming straight at you... furthermore and more directly,the lol was to the accompanying realization that a major percentage of the people watching this would have a comical reaction to that part of the video and the mental image of just such a person's reaction.

And it is not 'a cow getting gored' but a corpse being shredded. Your inference is in regaurds to a living creature being injured, not a now inanimate object being disposed of in a manor typical of our societary practices. It's not something I laugh at. But I am not incensed by it either as it is merely a mechanism of dealing with a biological hazard.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
For facebook only personal info it can. By itself this would hardly be a slap on the wrist, but the goal of the DA would be to try and establish a pattern of such behavior so as to obtain a search warrent of the perps house and personal computer. Where upon they would charge them with every little thing they could.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
[GU]elmur_fud;2495739 said:
For facebook only personal info it can. By itself this would hardly be a slap on the wrist, but the goal of the DA would be to try and establish a pattern of such behavior so as to obtain a search warrent of the perps house and personal computer. Where upon they would charge them with every little thing they could.

Holy ****.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
fashion-fail-is-individuality-really-worth-your-cheeks.jpg

fashion-fail-conan-the-sort-of-barbarian.jpg

it's kiff:) (sorry kiff)
fashion-fail-those-colors-dont-run-they-stumble.jpg

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2495739 said:
BuzzKillington.jpg

Sir Buzz Killington, kills again.