Bulletstorm Unreal Ed leak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Hell, their other excuse was that the SkillShots system would break a user-level UEd
Bull I say, if they can get it working, others can get it working. A few people here would probably have a pretty decent map out within a week

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
This may be a totally retarded statement but I guess PCF doesn't want to leave anything of their games to the community after what happened to those two recent crappy Painkiller expansion packs.

Heh.

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
So sad. This game had so much potential. :( I still play campaign and anarchy occasionally though.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Kantham, what is it with you and the Editor in UE3 games?

Kantham.... are you addicted? It's ok, we can get help. Just hang in there buddy.

Ooh, since BulletStorm seems to be the new go-to game for complaining, does this mean people will stop hating on UT3? :D Even temporarily is fine with me

Last edited:

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
I bet even UT3 will last longer than Bulletstorm. That's because UT3 comes with an editor.

That might be true for the PC versions only. I mean, come on, PC gamers are the only group who will outright refuse to play the game if it doesn't have an editor. :p Console gamers don't have to worry about that because they're easily amused and quite content with paying for their DLC. :lol:

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I think UT games inherently have more legs than Bulletstorm, but you have to define "longer" here.

Some people think UT3 is already dead, others think Bulletstorm never took off.

It's really subjective. I mean, what you play longer is what lasts longer for you.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I'm still playing both games (including other ones too) nowadays. I don't give a damn if other people still bother with them or not - I want to have my fun.

EDIT: And now I have to wait a lot before buying another decent FPS title

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I bet even UT3 will last longer than Bulletstorm. That's because UT3 comes with an editor.

For me that was the main reason. I can't imagine how bad the game would have been just sticking around retail levels. Like the X360 version or something.

Nope.

Let's face it, this game disappeared off the map within a week or so of release, and it feels painfully intentional. Even the official forums are already practically empty (and people say UT3 was d.o.a).

Yeah I'm not sure why Flak has to "ask status on monday" Like... sup PCF, what's up with 'our' game? You know, the one called Bulletstorm on PC?

Kantham.... are you addicted?

Too much in mind, no support from developers to make that happen.

Last edited:

moonflyer

Jun 2, 2003
Shanghai,China
lichong.blogbus.com
I do need to find a new highly populated MP FPS, admittedly.

I've given up on CoD. Maybe BF3 or Brink will get that spark going again.
I'm dissapointed in just how unplayed UT3 actually is in the pub scene.
(cringe worthy)

I love it so much though :mad:

Me too!!!
I am looking forward to both BF3 and Brink. So far they look quite solid. BF2 was one of my most favorite games, another three was UT,Q3,and HL2. So BF3 is like UT4 to me;)
And Brink looks awesome. I wonder if there will be editor for this game.
Since we won't see any editor for the games of EPIC in the near future. I think I have to move on and find another game to waste my mapping enthusiasm.
:rolleyes: