DM-1on1-Agitation110V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kAoS.Druzilla

*kAoS*
Feb 26, 2005
Australia
www.kaoshq.com
Name: DM-1on1-Agitation110V2

Version: Final

Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 2004

Description: This is a remake of DM-1on1-Agitation110 by Derek "D.J.P." Paredes, basically i have changed the gameplay for faster more fluid action, with the single idea of speed, making this map a bit harder a lot of fun to play.

Comments: This is my first go at mapping i thought i did well :)
Author: Derek "D.J.P." Paredes
Remade By: kAoS.Druzilla

Screenshot:

Credits: Ok would like to thank kAoS.gammo for helping with the redesign & lighting of the map an also clan kAoS for testing it, saroner for the sky an terrain for the outside of the map from DM-Akbal2k4, Etienne "E.T" Morasse for the ramps near the 50a from DM-Rusing, Rogelio "Desperado2" for the glass on the floor from TelMecoMex, Olguin BerneyBoy for the tile texture for the floor from his awsome Texture pack http://www.planetquake.com/berneyboy

Homepage: www.kaoshq.com

Download: .Download Here
Due to the large number of leeches (1000+) we got with our last kAoS map release . Self authorized user registration is required. No email validation is required. Access granted on the spot.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I wouldn't call that a "remake" so much as I would call it a "slight editing." The layout, weapons/item placement is all exactly the same as the source. The only things that have been changed are a couple dodge-up ramps and visual stuff.

You did get permission from the author to release such a map, didn't you?

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
ok, this map was fun originally, it still is.

My beef: PLEASE DO NOT put your clan tag in the map. I don't care how good your clan is adding your logo doesn't do anything for the map, if the map is good, it'll stand on it's own merit.

Onto the map itself. it almost seems too dark, the ramp looks and feels strange, it was like this in the original too, that was a common complaint, the window area's from the ramp area are accesable and make a waiting/camping spots, with this map as small as it is that's a no-no, this map had quick kills in mind.