RunTime error'48'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShitMonkey

Nov 11, 1999
Lebanon Pa. USA
Visit site
Hi everyone . It's me the old fart . Anyway I thought I would give it a try making my own maps again . I used to do it with the first Unreal , but never let them out because I never thought they were that good . (Even thou my kid did ) . Anyway I just added the stuff from the second cd and the fix for the editor and still get this message everytime I start the editor ( Run-Time error '48' File not found:Editor.dll)
So my question is ............. What did I do wrong ?Should I have re installed the patch when I added the stuff from the second cd ? I have the latest patch for the game . But now that I think of it I added the stuff from the second cd just last night , but had the 420 patch on since it came out . Is that my problem ? If so can I just re install the patch again without messing up my game and all the goodies I have installed ?

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this and help me out . As always , if I need help I come to the best site on the web . You kids are the best .

Thanks again .

Rodzilla

PuF Fossil
Try downloading the VB5runtimes.

bullet2.gif

DarkReaper
FragFacility Administrator
FragFacility News Writer
DarkReaper@planetunreal.com

http://www.planetunreal.com/fragfacility