goty

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shawing

Feb 10, 2004
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where or if there was a mutator that let you have a crossbow arena for goty or any place I could download new weapons for ut. Thanks for any info any1 can give me.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Any place to download weapons? um..... you can try modsquad? :p

Crossbow Arena? search for Arena Match 1.2. If you can't find it get in touch with Wormbo and he might be able to help (he made it.)

shawing

Feb 10, 2004
I found a couple weapon packs and a crossbow arena mutator on mod squad but I have version 432 and they said I needed 436 I think. K thanx i'll try searching for that and if I can't run it ill keep looking. :D

Last edited:

Pxtl

Lord of the Files
Jan 30, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
shawing said:
I found a couple weapon packs and a crossbow arena mutator on mod squad but I have version 432 and they said I needed 436 I think. K thanx i'll try searching for that and if I can't run it ill keep looking. :D

I can tell you're new here. Okay - first of all, get UTv436. You can download the patch to update your version from any major UT website.

Next, if you want new weapons, I recommend you start with the big 2 - Chaos UT and U4E. Look them up.

shawing

Feb 10, 2004
Yay ty ty ty I had given up hope on finding out how to update to version I needed. Guess I should have tried searching for it.. anyway ty for the name of those wepon mods they work great :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
........ isn't this thread over a year old, from when it was still the UT2K3 forum?

Might wanna check dates next time. You just bumped a 15-month old thread. :p