Newbie Ques - Etiquette of re-spawn killing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gib_er_ish

Feb 20, 2000
Virginia
Visit site
Being a newbie & not wanting to piss other players I thought I'd ask about the etiquette of re-spawn killing. I'm not talking about camping & killing I'm referring to killing when it's a "target of opportunity". Is this bad form?

Thanks in advance for the input.

PS - I'm referring spcifically to instagib matches.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Its ok as long as you say "I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart" between each occurance.

bullet2.gif

Saskatchewan: world source for genuine Saskatchewan sealskin bindings.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
no, in fact kill everything in sight. if someone has a problem with the fact they just got killed, who the hell cares! the whole point of the game is killin.

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Ohhh my wouldnt that be unfair...........Wouldnt thay make people unhappy.....

Lets be realistic "Ok mate I wont shoot you untill you have weapons and armour" YEAH RIGHT...........

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Yeah, I spawn rape...and it pisses alot of people off. But, I do give them a chance. I play CTF and AS. In Face, (which is the biggest SR map) I wait until they grab a weapon or run for cover. I can do this, because someone always pops their little head out for a clean shot. It's funny...because they are near a spawn point they automatically call you names for raping them. Come on! In AS, I do it only to ppl who are stupid enough to fight me there. The object is to complete your mission in the shortest possible time. But, they would rather fight me than to complete the objective. It happens to me and it happens to them and the last time I checked...there were no rules on when to shoot and when not to shoot. Otherwise, why would the programmers put sniper rifles in the game...hmmm...so you can head shot the hell out of them!

bullet2.gif

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

[This message has been edited by [FiS]Prophetus|PUF (edited 02-20-2000).]