UT3 WAR-Colosseum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scud_UT

Oct 17, 2008
Name:
WAR-Colosseum

Version:
Final 1.0

Compatibility:
UT3 2.1

Description:
A large sized Warfare Map at a Mediterranean island. The center node is placed in the middle of a slightly modified replica of the Colosseum in Rome. The Power Cores are based in two square seized temples ( they have the same seize as the Panthenon of the Acropolis in Athens ). The two prime nodes are placed in two circular temples ( they have the same seize as the Tholos of the Oracle of Delphi ) !

Custom Content:
Custom Textures = Yes
Custom Models = No

Credits:
Epic and me !

Download: Filefront Rapidshare

Video: youtube

Screenshots:
screenshot1z.jpg

screenshot2q.jpg

screenshot3p.jpg

screenshot4qqz.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
HOLY CRAP this map is hilarious. It took me and a friend like 30 minutes just to win, and we went well into overtime. The second round was a bit easier when I managed to grab an orb and hold the enemy prime with it, but still, this map's gameplay is stellar and the visuals keep up well too. Great job.