ONS-GizaOasis WIP Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Mapper extraordinaire Hointar has released some shots of his current Work-In-Progress, ONS-GizaOasis.
Giza Oasis is based off my Egyptian themed UT2004 Deathmatch map, DM-DesertOasis. The map is in very early stages at the moment, so it may yet be awhile before it is released, but for now, enjoy the teaser screenies!
An Egyptian-themed ONS Map? Interesting... here's one particularly nice shot of the level, for the rest you can visit Hointar's site here.

Last edited:

TNTxplosiv

I Am Da Bomb
Jul 3, 2005
UK
Even one/two of the ons maps that came with the game are Egyptian themed though I can't remember their names (not very good really). I'll be keeping an eye out for this mind :)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
TNTxplosiv said:
Even one/two of the ons maps that came with the game are Egyptian themed though I can't remember their names (not very good really). I'll be keeping an eye out for this mind :)
ONS-Crossfire (according to the level description, the level is actually supposed to be the ruins of an EXTREMELY ancient civlization discovered near Jerusalem - they're not necessarily supposed to be Egyptian)?

TNTxplosiv

I Am Da Bomb
Jul 3, 2005
UK
:tup: Nice find, Starry Might, that was the one. I must play it again and have a proper look because it certainly looked Egyptian from what I recall.