Professor Portal Achievement Help List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This one is a pain in the ass if you haven't done it already. The requirements:

1. Player one must have completed co-op
2. Player 2 must not have entered a single chamber
3. Players are on each others' friends list
4. Complete the tutorial (calibration) course together

I experienced some kind of a glitch tonight when playing with Kyllian and didn't get it.

Is it possible... that someone here still has not played Portal 2 co-op (and has the game, of course) and wants to help me get this one? I'm sure there are others that need it as well.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Hmm that is interesting, didn't realize it was bugged. I would help you but I have already played through it 3 times :( I think Zxan doesn't have it judging from one of his comments in IRC, but he probably won't play it till the weekend. You might also try Angel or KillerSkaarj as I know they were also cheevo hunting.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I'll try to remember and help you get it once I get the game. It might be a while before that though :/ (PSN... PSN... come back please)
That's if you haven't got it already by that time of course.

But that achievement is stupider than Bling Brigade in WipEout HD imo.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004

I experienced some kind of a glitch tonight when playing with Kyllian and didn't get it.

Is it possible... that someone here still has not played Portal 2 co-op (and has the game, of course) and wants to help me get this one? I'm sure there are others that need it as well.

I haven't tried co-op yet. Shoot me a message on Steam.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Hmm that is interesting, didn't realize it was bugged. I would help you but I have already played through it 3 times :( I think Zxan doesn't have it judging from one of his comments in IRC, but he probably won't play it till the weekend. You might also try Angel or KillerSkaarj as I know they were also cheevo hunting.

Yeah I need the achievement. But I refuse to play any multiplayer/coop until I am fully situated with the building of my own rig. So if anyone else who needs "tutoring" next week some time I'll be glad to pair up with them.

Last edited:

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site

Uhhhhh...

So Toilet had completed co-op before I started playing co-op with him & I haven't played co-op with anyone else... does he still get it for *cough8 playing with me *cough* when we continue & finish the co-op levels [my first time]?

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site

Uhhhhh...

So Toilet had completed co-op before I started playing co-op with him & I haven't played co-op with anyone else... does he still get it for *cough* playing with me *cough* when we continue & finish the co-op levels [my first time]?

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Uhhhhh...

So Toilet had completed co-op before I started playing co-op with him & I haven't played co-op with anyone else... does he still get it for *cough* playing with me *cough* when we continue & finish the co-op levels [my first time]?

[03:12] * KaL976 slaps CaptToilet around a bit with a large trout
[03:12] <KaL976> http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2511655&postcount=9
[03:12] <hyru-9000> Title: BeyondUnreal Forums - View Single Post - Professor Portal Achievement Help List (at forums.beyondunreal.com)
[03:13] <CaptToilet> i already have it
[03:13] * Phopojijo has joined #fragbu
[03:13] <KaL976> FINE
[03:13] <Zxanphorian> kal: gg with the double post
[03:14] <KaL976> ty
[03:14] <KaL976> watch & learn

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
[03:12] * KaL976 slaps CaptToilet around a bit with a large trout
[03:12] <KaL976> http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2511655&postcount=9
[03:12] <hyru-9000> Title: BeyondUnreal Forums - View Single Post - Professor Portal Achievement Help List (at forums.beyondunreal.com)
[03:13] <CaptToilet> i already have it
[03:13] * Phopojijo has joined #fragbu
[03:13] <KaL976> FINE
[03:13] <Zxanphorian> kal: gg with the double post
[03:14] <KaL976> ty
[03:14] <KaL976> watch & learn

Touche!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I like that you not only double-posted but then also posted an IRC conversation that you double-posted.

That's how it's done with class, ladies and gentlemen.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
yay thanks

well... the link to your Steam page appears to be down at the moment. I notice that your signature says the profile is private. In that case you may need to friend me first.

We've been friends since December '08. :(

My Steam profile is set to friends only so it should work for you.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13