Which should I get?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I was wondering, I'll have the cash one day, but I'd like to get other peoples opinion on it.
Toyota Supra or Mitsubishi 3000GT
I will probably end up getting the 3000GT (maybe VR-4) but what do you people think?

Here's a link to info on both...
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 - Don't be tricked by the base price, that was for a brand new 98, I'd look for a bit older.
Toyota Supra Turbo - I'd look for a 93 like that, again the base price is back in 93

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
Ultimately, it's your choice. My dad works at an auto dealership, and from his knowledge, he told me that Mitsubishis are hard to work with (in his words, "a pain in the ass" for the mechanics); however, Toyotas are easier to work with. Says they don't need much work.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
My friend has a 3000GT, but just the base model. It doesn't have a great engine, but still moves well. The thing handles great. He's had it for about 3 years and it really doesn't look nearly as good as it did. The paintjob on it is horrible. There's also NO room inside. It often turns into a brawl to get shotgun so you don't get stuck in the back, I don't even see why they bothered putting in a rear seat. The front is tight as well. Not exactly the most comfortable car in the world, but if you got the VR4 it would DEFINATELY be fun as hell to drive. Oh, and that quarter mile time is rediculous. If the stats on it are right it should be getting 13 seconds easy. I think the supra's 1/4 is a little slow on there too.

I've never rode in a supra, don't know anyone that has one. But I would have to say that I wouldn't really want to get a car now that is already 9 years old :hmm:

Something that's always caught my eye was the Mazda RX7. There's a new RX8 coming out but they look like crap to me. Pretty intriguing with its rotary engine and all.
2000_mazda_rx7_type_rz-1.jpg

RX-7 Type RZ
And of course the SLP Firehawk :D

Last edited: