Mechs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
who said that anyway mechs would diversify the game making for interesting gameplay, once it doesn't become mech warrior ie solely focused on mechs i'm happy, though some large creatures would be coo tool ,magine a bunch of krall shooting from turret on a titan's back--- that would rock

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Me still thinks bring in the Mech off of the Matrix. Keep it so there is an exposed cockpit, speed about the same as a normal person, around 500 - 600 life. And to make up for its ease to hit give it the twin miniguns off of the film. This would cheer up all the people complaining about the minigun going. Also being weak to long distance shots will help balance it

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
minigun is the least imaginative wepon you could possibly have on a mech
have something unreal and not a tarydium dealy either though i do welcome that paticular weapon returning for player characters, ever see the mech from gunman chronicles?

tou would have to obscure the cockpit partially though their doing that for even the scorpion and thats way faster, you would end up being sniper fodder, might be unfair if it was totally enclosed though, wathever you do make them spin the guns, thats would own