My "Thing I'd like to see in Envy" thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Death Cube K

You'll be seeing him alot.
Mar 1, 2005
Big Apple, 3:00 AM
NeoNite said:
About the respawning thing:

Maybe it's virtual reality and they're all connected to machines.
When they unplug, they go back to their every-day life ;O)

I still go with the clone theory, what with the bio I just posted saying it flat out and all. Then again, Epic has been pulling some massive retcons on a few character's backgrounds since 2k3 (i.e. in UT1 Bock & Lauren weren't even a couple), so I guess that could change too. Still, as far as we know right now, respawn = clone tanks.

Last edited:
T

Tournament0

What I'd like to see in "Envy" is more ragdoll effects.
I would like to see other effects such as people doing some facial expressions and some hand gestures.
I hope it will be better than UT2004. It has to be!

iron12

Mar 28, 2005
I have seen people falling over rails and stuff when the die, but I think it would be really cool if a body could be flung up against a spike and would hang there. That would be cool people would be putting spikes in there map just to see that.

Also I see in some of the maps where they have rotating fans and stuff but it never chops up the bodies. Come on chop those bodies up.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Tournament0 said:
What I'd like to see in "Envy" is more ragdoll effects.
I would like to see other effects such as people doing some facial expressions and some hand gestures.
I hope it will be better than UT2004. It has to be!

i'm with you. In ut2k4, people died with flat faces.....so bland....