Grasshopper does, in fact, exist...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
I've beaten carlos before (he's not difficult if you're a good aimer)...damn fine jumper but doesn't go for energy much.

Last edited:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Ah the great Grasshopper. I remember when he first showed up on the scene. Was right during the beta test or even earlier. He idled in irc alot too. All I have to say is he is very very good. He has dance moves like no other. He has whooped my arse a number of times on the pubs. The days of Factory are now gone and he tends to sneak around. he is a celebrity you know.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
NO YOU ARE ALL FOOLS!1111!!!1onE1 HOPPER WILL DESTROY US ALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnooooooooooooooooooooooooO

and no detta i have not had the honour of seeing someone like kenshin 1v1 hopper and id really like to see such a thing... if that happens, do come find me...

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
Not unkillable, ive killed him numerous times its just when he has an arti i have to think if i really want to chase him down or not..

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Back when kenshin was xix and vd, him hopper had ample opportunity to duke it out. I don't recall anything out of the norm happening, such as a split in the space time continium.

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
Maxx said:
I don't recall anything out of the norm happening, such as a split in the space time continium.

lol

If such fight happens, I think we'll be experiencing the nexus of the universe in our own screen...when someone dies, the explosion will resemble a supernova...our motherboard will burn, our brains melt, our very soul drained of its essence..

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
SwiftPaladin said:
...our motherboard will burn, our brains melt, our very soul drained of its essence..

Thank god I only have to worry about one of the above...

Now, if someone can take ME down, I'll be impressed.

Any use of hacks, cheats, aimbots, skills, luck, training, weapons, movement, energy, vehicles, or artifact nodes will immediately negate th validity of any death on the part of the party of Barrow. Any deaths or negative scores on th part of Barrow are not included in this challenge, and thus have no relevance. Covet is a dirty man-whore. Barrow, ME, and of are copyrighted by me, but not in an official sense.

Silver Sequence

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2004
No one cares about me. :( It's been a long time since I saw Kenny around, where is he? Too busy with the new Mrs.Kenshin and alienpod I guess. I gotta say, hopper is good, but I don't think his strength is his one on one skills. They really are good, but it's his sense of movment and where to be that gets me. Detta, give me some luvin'.
-Drunken

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
petCROW said:
I usually double tap the direction I want to dodge in to dodge

Usually? lol :p

Whats this all about anyways? The grasshopper thing (dodge or repeative jumpings) is like OLD (even bfor unreal 1 was released).

Just ignore me.. i completely have no idea what im doing here... except that my ping is lower then 50ms thus acceptable for being a grasshopping target.

Status
Not open for further replies.