you know what would be cool?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
to make the standert ut weapons, more detailed, and with more functions, if you look at the weapons, its very much possible to make ut much more realistic with the same guns, why always go for the modern weapons (talking real life)
for example take the pulse rifle, why you could make new animations for them, reload.
Sure it isn't really that creative, but it would be rather cool, reloading the redeemer :p
oh well just a thought

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
things like reloading slows down gameplay and ut is ment as an unrealistic rather fast paced first person shooter
though would be cool, the new models yes, kinda like they did for half life in blue shift, the high poly add on pack for the weapons and things

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I once made a poll if weather I shoudl make a reload ut, were all the weaps have to be reloaded.

The responce I got was a big NO.