Deus EX goes gold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ender

Jan 1, 2000
Visit site
supposedly one of the great games of 2000, Deus Ex went gold today. check the news out at http://www.deusex.com/ . and here is a press release from http://www.gonegold.com:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Press Release:

Question Everything!
Eidos Interactive and Ion Storm Announce Deus Ex Has Gone Gold

SAN FRANCISCO, June. 12th, 2000- Eidos Interactive, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive software products, announced today that Deus Ex has Gone Gold and will begin manufacturing immediately for PC-CD ROM.

It's the new millennium. Civilization is near collapse. The world economy is in chaos. The middle class no longer exists. Deadly viruses have ravaged the earth's population. Terrorism runs rampant, from this maelstrom of violence and suffering an ancient conspiracy bent on world domination emerges from the shadows of legend. The conspirators' greatest strength? No one believes they exist. No one but you. Travel the globe as you develop your skills and build a network of allies. Employ stealth, strategy or action. But remember, trust no one. Even your allies may be more than they seem.

Deus Ex is a richly simulated world of unparalleled interactivity, engineered to react logically to your every action. The decisions and consequences are yours. Deus Ex incorporates role-playing, action, adventure, and 1st person shooter genres into a chaotic blend of real world conspiracies, cliffhangers and plot twists.

Developed by Ion Storm of Austin, Texas, Deus Ex features the software design talents of Warren Spector, co-producer of such hits as Ultima VI and Wing Commander. Warren went on to produce the award-winning Ultima Underworld series, Ultima VII, Part 2: Serpent Isle, System Shock, Wings of Glory and many more.

"I think I can speak for the team when I say we're all totally jazzed about the release of our little genre-bending baby." says Spector, Producer/Project Director on Deus Ex. "We took some chances with this game and tried some things no one had done before. Things no one could say for sure were even possible -- and I think the team pulled it off incredibly well. The anticipation as we wait for players to get their hands on the game and tell us how we REALLY did is almost unbearable. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about the release of a game I'd worked on."

Deus Ex has been considered by many members of the gaming press to be one of the "Must Have" titles for 2000. Deus Ex will be shipping to stores the week of June 22nd.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ender

------------------
I'd rather die young than die old and broke, that's why I stay drunk and I constantly smoke.

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
Deus Ex is a good game, however, its graphics are a little average.

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!