I'm tired

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Humanity is just another pointless development in our wing of the universe. We're retarded children in a sandbox -- we're not doing anything worthwhile, but we can't really fuck anything up either.

DarkEd you're not any better than anyone else though, it might seem like people are dumb but really every human is exactly the same. Things are never good or bad they just are the way they are.

M.A.D.X.W has reached enlightenment.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
About time you fucking woke up. Care only about yourself and your immediate family or friends that YOU trust. Even then those who you think you trust can easily fuck you over.

The world will crash and burn eventually so just live your life now

You're the sort of person I wish I could airlift and dump in a third-world country somewhere to aid you with a little perspective

The problem with humanity is you...

You're the sort of person I wish I could airlift and dump in a third-world country somewhere to aid you with a little perspective

The problem with humanity is you...

You pick on one IRC Pal, you pick on them all mr...

You know nothing of Toilet, how he is, what he does, or who is as a person. Get off your high horse pal because I'm riding in on my to stick up for my friend the toilet!