Spidermine Trap Timer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sturmtrupp

Jun 8, 2009
He Folks.
I just discovered, I know ... a bit late x) , the map Ocean Relic.
Its quite funny with all the special boosters like that portable shield generator or the spidermine trap, the healing pools and all the liftjumps. If you use these spiders on a good spot, you can easily get 20 kills or more.
Now my question.
Does anyone know the timer for these mines?
I tried to figure out the respawn time ... but it was a bit difficult :D
First thing I saw is, that there is no spawn of a new mine if another one is carried arround and there is no spawn if there's a mine somewhere on the floor ...

1: Does the mine contain a limited number of spiders and after they're gone, the mine disappears? Or is there a unlimited number of spiders and just a countdown for the mine?
2: Does anyone know the respawntimer, after the mine disappeared?

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Spidermine traps contain 15 mines, and will disappear after the mines are exhausted or 2 1/2 minutes passes from when the trap was laid, whichever comes first.

http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Deployables#Spidermine_Trap

As for the second question, not sure... It'll likely either be 27.3, 54.5, 82, or 109 seconds after the trap was emptied and/or destroyed. Those are the "standard" timers for various things. I'd bet that 82 or 109 seconds are the most likely values, as the Spidermines are a pretty powerful thing, and only stuff like Invisibility, Berserk, and UDamage are given 82 second timers, while Invulnerability has the 109 second timer.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
The initial spawn time is around 30s (must be your 27.3), so if the respawn time is consistent then it would be pretty quick. The same timing applies to Eden Inc.