Check out this Custom Map Thread at epic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
If you have not seen this thread by stevelois in the epic user maps and mods section, check it out.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=666785

Huge list of vCTF and WAR maps to download. Amazing amount of content all in one bookmarkable location waiting for download. Just work your way up or down the list until you get them all. Likely take a week or so depending on how many you need and how much time you have.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
Nice links. I was unaware that this had been done for the MSUC maps. I am currently downloading the DM, CTF, and vCTF packs. I already have all the WAR maps. So many maps, so little time.

At first glance, fewer than half the maps listed in the epics post were part of the MSUC.

There are, as of the time of this post, 63 vCTF maps and 54 WAR plus 5 ONS maps listed so far in the finished map section of the epics link.